FANTASYCheddar on bruschetta with hummus and pomegranate
MAKE YOUR MOVIE NIGHT MAGICAL?
Enjoy a magical movie night with dragons, elves, orcs, wizards, trolls and other mystical figures, and let your fantasy wander. To get the mood just right, don’t hesitate to get out potions, spells and magical props for this otherworldly movie night with supernatural characters and imaginative stories.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
- Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
- Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
- Spirited Away (2001)
- It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
- The Green Mile (1999)
- Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi (1983)
- Princess Mononoke (1997)
CHEDDAR ON BRUSCHETTA WITH HUMMUS AND POMEGRANATE
CASTELLO MATURED CHEDDAR
For two people, you will need 125 g. Castello Matured Cheddar, 4 tbsp. hummus, 8 slices of bruschetta and a half pomegranate
Spread the humus on the bruschetta. Cut the cheese in pieces and apply to the bruschetta. Sprinkle with seeds from the pomegranate. Enjoy!